Theme: “Smart Innovations for Solving Critical Infrastructure Challenges”
Organized by the African Transportation Professionals Networking Group in collaboration with Transport Sectors, Professionals, Universities, Industries, and Stakeholders
AFRICAN – AMERICAN TRANSPORTATION PROFESSIONALS NETWORKING GROUP
invites you to submit abstract(s) of not more than 300 words to the secretariat
International contact: +1 443-835-2821
About the Conference
International Planning/ Organizing Committee
- Dr. Simon Oladele, Ph.D., Pr.Eng, M.ASCE
ICTA Chairperson/ International Coordinator
- Prof. Glenn Robinson, MA. MM.,
Institute for Urban Research, Morgan State University, MD, USA
Host Country: Zambia Local Organizing Committee
- Eng. Grace Mutembo, Ag. CEO, Zambian Road Development Agency
- Eng. Christopher Ngwira, Zambian Road Development Agency
- Eng. Joseph Goma, Zambian Road Development Agency
Nazir Alli, CEng, MICE, FSAICE, FSAAE,
PIARC President, Paris; & former Founding CEO, South African National Roads Agency Ltd.
Zambia Local Scientific Committee
- Dr. Mwanaumo Erastus, University of Zambia
- Dr. Kaliba Chabota – University of Zambia,
- Mr. Emmanuel Tembo – Survey/Land Board, Zambia
- Eng. Maketo Muyunda – Zambian Road Development Agency
Have a question?
For support and other inquiries, please reach out to us by phone.